Monday, December 31, 2012

Photos Around the World | New Years Eve 2013

Some countries around the globe already had a big bang last night as they welcome 2013 in new year's eve. Excited crowd, awesome party music and a beautiful firework display is the best way to enter the year 2013.
Time to leave all your past worries and just move on to a better start. That's the best outlook I can advice to anyone for this new year of 2013. Join awesome people from different countries on the streets as they all party the night away until  the final countdown.

There are a lot of countries who are very famous of their yearly fireworks presentation. Now let's look at the awesome photos taken last night and experience their extravagant Fireworks displays.











Happy New Year to everyone and I wish you all a lovely 2013. May the years be filled with blessings and great memories to treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness With My Fluffy Friends

I think when you ask any close friend of mine to say something about me, I bet they’ll say “Oh she loves dogs”. My fluffy friends have bee...