Wednesday, January 8, 2014

14 Adorable Old Couples Photos for 2014

Love makes life so much sweeter and it's a great companion when your hair turns grey. That's what I realized after having to sit with an old couple inside a public transportation yesterday. It was so refreshing to see this kind of scene for me because most of the time I think marriage has it's expiration date. 

The adorable old couple was very out spoken about their life experience. They are going to the mall, same as I to have as put into their own words "quality time together". It is really so sweet to watch them goof around and even spoon feed each other with some pineapples. I said to myself "This is the best way to grow old, to be with someone you can never grew tired off."

So this inspired me to make an awesome blog post for 2014. Reminding everyone the fun side of growing old. The time when you realized that you're spending your life on earth with the person you can never live without. Looking at adorable photos of old couples happily in-love is a great way to brighten up our day.

Young love is sweet but old couple's who remained in-love are priceless!
















True love makes the thought of death frequent, easy, without terrors; it merely becomes the standard of comparison, the price one would pay for many things. - Stendhal 



Note: 
NO COPYRIGHT © INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. We don't own this image and information. All rights and credit go directly to its rightful owner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness With My Fluffy Friends

I think when you ask any close friend of mine to say something about me, I bet they’ll say “Oh she loves dogs”. My fluffy friends have bee...