Monday, December 24, 2012

Collection of Christmas Photos

What is the true meaning of Christmas? Is it the bulk of gifts you receive each year, yummy food on the table or a good reason to take a holiday break from your work? Everyone of us has our own answer to my simple question and all are valid. So what's Christmas for me? Mine is simple. It's the time to appreciate what God has gave us. A time to share and celebrate the life you live filled with love and challenges.

Christmas happens every year but it was never the same old boring stories. There was a time when you were young and consider it as the most magical event of the year. Or when you were in high school and you learn to share it with someone you passionately love. And there will be the moment when you found yourself old age and teaching young hearts to embody the Christmas spirit. So in each memories, I hope you had the chance to capture that special moment through photos. Collection of Christmas photos that can serve as your time machine and allow you to look back on what it has been for you all through out the years. Memories you can keep in your Christmas photos and forever cherish in your heart. Allow me to share some of the Christmas themed photos I found in the internet, this is my way of wishing everyone a lovely Christmas day.






















Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. 
- Calvin Coolidge 

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling. 
- Edna Ferber 

Christmas allows the child in my heart to stay forever young. Amazed with the beauty this season brings and excited to celebrate life's adventure each year. 
- Yeh Dalag

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness With My Fluffy Friends

I think when you ask any close friend of mine to say something about me, I bet they’ll say “Oh she loves dogs”. My fluffy friends have bee...