Thursday, December 20, 2012

YouTube: Creative Christmas Lights Videos

One of the best thing about Christmas for me are the overloaded of decorations everywhere. Growing up on a very happy and festive country (Philippines) the holiday season is one of the highlights of the year. Hearing carols and watching dancing lights in the streets makes your Christmas merrier. Now let me share this cool Christmas lights videos I found in YouTube that really  a must share! Wishing everyone a lovely and joyful holiday celebration.

Amazing Perth Christmas Lights 2012 "Gangnam Style" by Kym Illman




PARIS BAGUETTE - christmas Lighting show Full version




MADRIX ultimate at Christmas Light Show 2011 in Fountain Valley



Angry Birds Christmas Light Game




7 BEST CHRISTMAS LIGHT SHOWS EVER!! WOW!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness With My Fluffy Friends

I think when you ask any close friend of mine to say something about me, I bet they’ll say “Oh she loves dogs”. My fluffy friends have bee...