Friday, January 4, 2013

Collection of Marilyn Monroe Portraits

Marilyn Monroe is a well known actress around the world because of her talent and strong personality. She has been a major sex symbol due to the various of roles she played in Hollywood.  Her given birth name was Norma Jean Monterson born in June 1, 1926. 

Marilyn Monroes started out as a model that lead her to Hollywood. Starting from minor roles that showed her acting skills in a superb level. Truly her life is a symbol of how Hollywood Stars live their lives with glamour and fame. The last part of her life was filled with so much trials and even called her death as a probable suicide. But let us remember Miss Marilyn Monroe in her days of glory and remember her all american beauty through this collection of her portraits.












I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.  -Marilyn Monroe

It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone.  -Marilyn Monroe 

I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.  -Marilyn Monroe 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness With My Fluffy Friends

I think when you ask any close friend of mine to say something about me, I bet they’ll say “Oh she loves dogs”. My fluffy friends have bee...