Saturday, May 7, 2016

Photos of a Cute Dachshund Puppy That Stole our Heart

A week ago we met a charming Dachshund named Chelsea whom we will be fostering until my Brother pick her up to take home to Baguio City. Chelsea was a happy pup with a pure heart. She loves to jump around, chase balls, play with squeaky toys and sleep. I’m used to taking care of Dachshund dogs since I already have two of my own. What makes Chelsea extra special for me is that she’s my life partner’s first actual puppy to take care of. My partner was not used to being around dogs and just got accustomed to it because of me.  Chelsea is her first puppy love and we even had conversations where we consider of keeping her for us. But Chelsea was destined for someone else and it breaks our heart to let her go.

Today is the last day we’ll be spending with the cute Dachshund puppy that stole our heart, so we decided to go on a picnic with her on a local park. Tomorrow she will be with her family and my prayers are that she fits in happily to them and may they have lots of patience and love for this little one.
















This blog post is intended to be a precious memory for me where I get to share our Chelsea’s photos as she sits on my lap and slowly fall asleep. Happiness and big love comes in small package :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness With My Fluffy Friends

I think when you ask any close friend of mine to say something about me, I bet they’ll say “Oh she loves dogs”. My fluffy friends have bee...