Saturday, November 17, 2012

18 Positive Quotations to Get You Through Bad Days

Have you ever woke up and realized that your unhappy? Did you made a life changing decision that put you in a hell hole that you are in right now? Or just having a really bad day....

One way or another, we had those kinds of days. Sometimes even get stocked in it, wallowing all the frustration and sadness. But keep in mind that SHIT HAPPENS and all you need to do is don't let it take over your life. Positivity is one of the greatest weapon you'll have and take pride on it. Never give up, never give in and take charge of your life. I hope you guys will find inspiration to this simple blog post of mine and get you through a bad day... 






















"When you try your best, but you don't succeed. When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep. Stuck in reverse..... Lights will guide you home. And ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you" - Fix You, Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness With My Fluffy Friends

I think when you ask any close friend of mine to say something about me, I bet they’ll say “Oh she loves dogs”. My fluffy friends have bee...