Friday, October 12, 2012

First 5 Wedding Photographers According to Google Search

Wedding is one of the most beautiful event in our life and I was reminded last night after watching a high school acquaintance's wedding video. It is very important to capture every moment and that makes wedding photographers pretty awesome. Having the chance to freeze memorable memories in wedding pictures.

Doing wedding photography is an art for the romantics, that's the first thought that came into my mind. I am not the type of person that would be married someday but I can see myself capturing moments to produce the best wedding pictures. So I came up with this concept to get the top "Wedding Photographers" according to Google search query result for this keywords. And this are the top 5 portfolio result after typing the keyword ("wedding photographers") and let's see their wedding pictures gallery to find out if they are the best out of the bunch. 

1. DC Photographic 

2. Steven Brooks: Wedding Photographer

3. Tom Hall Photography

4. Our Wedding Memories


5. Julie Harris Photography







Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity.
~ Kahlil Gibran ~

Once in awhile, 
Right in the middle of an ordinary life, 
Love gives us a fairy tale.
~ Anonymous ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness With My Fluffy Friends

I think when you ask any close friend of mine to say something about me, I bet they’ll say “Oh she loves dogs”. My fluffy friends have bee...