Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Creative Origami Pop-Up DIY Videos

Recently, I watched a video in YouTube about Origami pop-up cards and toys and it inspired me to research some DIY videos where I can learn the basics of Origami.

What is Origami?
Origami from ori meaning "folding", and kami meaning "paper" (kami changes to gami due to rendaku)) is the art of paper folding, which is often associated with Japanese culture. In modern usage, the word "origami" is used as an inclusive term for all folding practices, regardless of their culture of origin. The goal is to transform a flat sheet square of paper into a finished sculpture through folding and sculpting techniques.”

Source: Wikepedia 


Now here are some simple and cute YouTube video tutorials where we can all learn the basic of this beautiful paper art called origami adding a modern twist to it with making it a pup-up card!

ORIGAMI BABY POP-UP CARD




RAINBOW HEARTS POP-UP CARD



CHERRY BLOSSOM ORIGAMI POP-UP CARD



HAPPY BIRTHDAY POP-UP CARD



MINI CAKE POP-UP CARD



Hope you enjoy the tutorials and let’s all try learning the art of Origami together.

(Video Credits to to owner.)

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this tutorial.. I found some Creative Pop Up Cards on http://popupcard.net. Maybe one day you will need, just bookmark it.

    ReplyDelete

Happiness With My Fluffy Friends

I think when you ask any close friend of mine to say something about me, I bet they’ll say “Oh she loves dogs”. My fluffy friends have bee...