Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Beautiful Summer Beaches in the Philippines

It's more fun in the Philippines specially during summer season. It's time to loose some weight, buy a bikini and invite your family or friends at the beach. Our country is well known for our hospitality and even named as one of the happiest country in the world. We are the type of raise who always find something to feel blessed with and to put a smile on our faces.

Foreigners all over the world visit the Philippines to experience this one of a kind country where they can experience new adventure and be mesmerized with the lovely surroundings. Since it's summer time already I think it's just fit to showcase photos taken all over the Philippines featuring the lovely beach destination to go to for your next trip. From internationally acknowledge Boracay to serene Palawan to amazing Bohol and a lot more. Let's all splurge ourselves with the beauty nature has to offer and maybe inspire you to visit this places for this summer. 

Pagudpud


Cebu


















Boracay



Palawan


Bohol

Anawangin, Zambales
There are a lot more beaches to discover in my lovely country, this is just a sneak peak! As out tourism campaign say "It's More Fun In The Philippines" and I absolutely agree to this statement. Adventure, laughtrip, new experience, delicious food, beautiful people, yummy food and the list goes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness With My Fluffy Friends

I think when you ask any close friend of mine to say something about me, I bet they’ll say “Oh she loves dogs”. My fluffy friends have bee...