Monday, February 3, 2014

14 Fun and Creative Valentines Day Cards

February is considered as the love month and this is celebrated worldwide. I remember my younger years where I even had Fabruary 14 (Valentines Day) as my actual anniversary date. I consider myself as someone who gets cheesy and crafty when inlove. We all want to give something special and unique for our special someone that's why I got inspired to create this blog post. I want to showcase different Valentines Day card ideas that you can try out this year. From cheesy lines, out of the box concept or just something simple yet so sweet.

Let's all be inspired to get crafty and corny because it's that time of the year where Roses are red, Violets are Blue, I am cheesy and so are you! ^_^


"We Fit Together Like a Yin & Yang"
    

Get that cheesy line from a song and actually use it for your V-Day Card Copy


Literally send your partner some love using this paper plane. <3


How crafty can you get!? Be inspired with this cute set of V-day cards. 


Give old pick up line a new twist by adding awesome graphics!


Now here' a good idea to reuse those old toy cars!


Cute can also equals to sweet this month of love ^_^


Another way to get creative and think out of the box. 

Let's not forget all the single people out there! 

Now this is simple yet very creative idea! 

Explore the geeky side oin you with this cheesy pick up line!

A good insight on your V-Day card is a plus point!

This is a good idea for couple who loves to travel! 
Last but not the least is you can use sweet treats for your Valentines Day greeting! You can never go wrong with food. ^_^



Hope you were inspired with my list of crafty and creative Valentines day card ideas. Don't be afraid to think out of the box for this year's season of love. Make that special someone blush and feel loved with your very own DIY V-day card. Because at the end of the day as long as you gave your best effort into it, that's will make it special. 


Note: 
NO COPYRIGHT © INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. We don't own this image and information. All rights and credit go directly to its rightful owner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness With My Fluffy Friends

I think when you ask any close friend of mine to say something about me, I bet they’ll say “Oh she loves dogs”. My fluffy friends have bee...