Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Collection of Beautiful Smiles

Give a smile each day and everything will be okay. In tough times and good once it's a gift that you get a moment to flash those sweet smile. Here is a collection of beautiful photos that shows how amazing it is to express a simple act of happiness through smiling. Looking at it is like a breath of fresh air and makes you want to smile just a little too. Hope this simple post of of mine will give you a happy feeling and maybe smile a little.

Photo by ~bartekwhitecoast
Photo by ~fialk-enson

Photo by © Coole Photography

Photo by ~Sophie0305

Photo by Roman Alekseev

Photo by David Smith

Photo by *Brunna Peretti Loureiro*

Photo by lost in translatn



Photo by TeeRish

Photo by Visual Bali

“Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” 
― Mother Teresa


“I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.” 
― Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

1 comment:

Happiness With My Fluffy Friends

I think when you ask any close friend of mine to say something about me, I bet they’ll say “Oh she loves dogs”. My fluffy friends have bee...