Thursday, July 26, 2012

Coming Home to Mandaue Foam

Last year I moved in to a new house with my mom. It was really exciting but sad to say that our dream home turned out to be a disaster. We trusted the Engineer who build it too much due to the fact that he is the father of my friend but in the end I guess business is business.

So instead of wallowing, we prefer to move on. Create our dream home little by little and Mandaue will be a big part of it. My mom always say that she wants a new mattress specifically "Mandaue Brand" and someday I'll buy her one. Last night we were bonding and checking out their website. There are a lot of items to choose from and here are our top 3 favorites:


Chiropractic Foam for my MOM ^_^
Since she really want a new mattress... 


Alta Vista Bed for ME :D
Because I have my bed with me for 10 yrs. now, it wants to retire. :P


and a Justine Sofa perfect for our living room.
Regardless of our sad experience and wasted money we still believe that we can repair our new house. Because at the end of the day; "Your home, your imagination". With hard work and Mandaue's awesome furniture collection, we'll have our dream home someday. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness With My Fluffy Friends

I think when you ask any close friend of mine to say something about me, I bet they’ll say “Oh she loves dogs”. My fluffy friends have bee...