Tuesday, August 7, 2012

12 Creative and Beautiful Rain Photos

Today my country is experiencing a heavy fall of rain for almost 2 weeks now. So I got inspired to create a post capturing the beautiful side of a rainy season. I think we all have that moment when rain gave you a positive feeling; whether if it's your childhood playtime moments, romantic walk under the rain or just a feel good weather while having a cup of coffee.

I've always loved the rain since I was young, it even inspired me to create poems about it. The cold breeze, sound of raindrops and me just watching it fall. Even got some of my favorite memories of my childhood and teenage years under a rainy day. So let me share this collection of beautiful and creative photos captured under a pouring rain.














"Anyone who thinks that sunshine is pure happiness has never dance in the rain" - Anonymous

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's learning how to dance in the rain" - Vivian Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness With My Fluffy Friends

I think when you ask any close friend of mine to say something about me, I bet they’ll say “Oh she loves dogs”. My fluffy friends have bee...